Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vietnam IX, Buon Ma Thout

At seven in the morning I left Kam Duc with the goal to arrive in my originally planned destination for the day. So I had to go the planned distance for the day plus 120 km from the previous day. The streets were unfortunately not worthy of the name in some parts. At least this time the bike was running smoothly. After 390 kilometers, or 9 hours I did arrive in Buon Ma Thout.
There I checked into a cheap hotel, which was situated next to a big supermarket. After the exertions of the day I had satellite television in my room. I spent the evening in my room and watched the action star ensemble of "The Expendables". Since I was not in the mood to explore the city and only had food stalls a few steps away from my hotel, I could not gain further impression on Buon Ma Thout.

At the side of the road

No comments:

Post a Comment