Friday, September 30, 2011

Thailand III, Had Yai

Back on mainland, I was put in a mini bus to Had Yai. The journey to Had Yai was one of the worst I had to endure. It lasted only five hours, but I had to fight with an unfamiliar disease (perspiration attacks, nausea, cough). In addition, someone had the bright idea to squeeze sixteen seats into a minibus. So I couldn't move my legs during the ride. The third aspect that made the trip so bad was that my ear was just an inch away from the speakers. I could not escape the thaipop.
At around 10 pm I arrived in Had Yai. I found a cheap guest house for the night. The next morning I wondered briefly whether I should see a doctor, but then I decided to go to Malaysia. My stay in Hat Yai can be summarized by sleeping and having noodle soup for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment