Thursday, August 18, 2011

China IX, Guangxi Province

Nanning
My stay in Nanning was short and not very eventful. I arrived in the morning and checked into my hostel, where I spent almost my entire stay in Nanning. The hostel was exceptionally good. It was located in the penthouse of an appartmentbuilding. The few rooms and the lounge were very well equipped. In the early evening I tried to upload my photos on the hostel computer. Tragically, my memory card and the computer had only been compatible in the beginning. Then my memory card did not work anymore. For the next two hours I tried to restore the contents of the card (all the previous photos of my trip). I did not succeed. Hopefully I will find an expert somewhere to fix it, otherwise I will probably send the card back home to Germany. Since I was the only guest I spent the evening watching TV, computer, and playing on the X-Box.
The next morning I took a bus to Hanoi. The transport by bus was easy. At the border we were given cards of the bus company. With this “VIP” boarder passes we were transported in electric vehicles, instead of walking from the Chinese to the Vietnamese side.

No comments:

Post a Comment