Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The first days

My first stop was Karlsruhe. The amount of sightseeing there was reduced to the most important sight. Due to excellent weather conditions. The only sight I vistited was the Schlosspark behind Karlsruhe castle. There my friend and host Bernd and I had a couple of brews in the sun.
   
Bernd in Schlosspark holding a beer.

After leaving Karlsruhe I went to my last stop in Germany Munich. Unfortunately the weather over there was bad. Rain, wind and unknown cold after a perfect day in sunny Karlsruhe. After an unpleasent, wet visit of the english garden, I went to the central part of town. During a short visit of the Globetrotter store I could watch the salesmanship of my friend Peter. A relaxing night and an excellent breakfast at the Marienplatz hab been the end of my visit to Munich. Now the train moves to Venice.
Up to now the journey doesn't feel like a long-term, widley unpredictable journey. It felt more like having a couple of relaxed days with good buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment